Labels

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Story by: Tishaya


Once a upon a time there was a Princess named Kelzy. She lived in a kingdom in in Boston By the Harbor in Nantasket Beach. The kingdom was very spacious. The princess had her own servants while she was in the kingdom, and one of the servants name was Marcus. Marcus was a spy but the princess did not know and she was very close to him. Her father King Edgar and his Queen Ella were worried about the princesses relationship with the servant Marcus. Princess Kelzy was 19 years old and she was in a relationship with a prince from another country and she wanted to marry him. The prince name was Kevin, her parents like him very much.
That day in the evening the family was having a ball with all the people in the kingdom. They had food and drinks. Princess Kelzy was wonderfully dressed with the beautiful gown for the ball. When the ball started, the princess walked down her grand stair case as her grand entrance. The ball was going good. The princess danced with the other guest that wanted to dance with her. She loved dancing with prince Kevin who was also her boyfriend. After about an hour and half everyone else started to dance and having fun together.
That night the ball started to end and everybody was leaving. All of a sudden, Servant Marcus kidnaps Princess Kelzy in plain sight. When the king seen her running with the servant that had a gun to her he called the guards to the rescue but it doesnt happen cause the servant and the princess is missing. King Edgar and his Queen Ella was doing they can to find there daughter. And that night the king and queen went to sleep for the next morning.
The next morning now the princess is away from her family and with her liar, slash, ex best friend in some other area of the kingdom. The princess is thinking to her self sayin "how come i never seen this area before". The Servant is on the phone talking to his leader who told him to kid nap her. The princess is mad of what her old best friend did.
They start talking about why he did this................ "Princess Kelzy lets go we have to keep going" said Marcus
" NO! im not going with you i want to go back home take me home NOW!" said Princess Kelzy
" I can't it is my mission to take you to my boss" said Marcus
" You betrayde me I thought you was my friend, who are you?" said Princess
" I know I did it was job to make friends with you and then stop being friends" said Marcus
" Why is that you took me from my kingdom and my Family" said the Princess
" I took you because my boss has a request for you to do for him, I don't what he wants you to do but he wanted me to kid nap you. If you call your father or try to run away i have to kill you so don't try" said Marcus
" Okay i wont run but I don't want to do anything that i don't want to do. This is crazy why are you doing this.. I thought you was better than that, I thought you was a good person not an bad person" said Princess Kelzy
" Well I don't know Princess but i all i know is that you have to follow what I say and thats final, Do you understand?" said Marcus
" Okay what ever. I'm tired i want to go to sleep. where can i sleep?" as the princess goes on about how she is tired.
" right here in this cave on these blanket" after Marcus said that they made there way over there.
The Servant and Princess went to sleep and the night ended. The next morning Marcus and Kelzy went on there way to the boss to do the request that he wants. During the trip or hike the princess is asking question in her head wondering " Why i never seen this part of the kingdom that is soon to be her's. The princess is getting tired of walking and she wants to go home where she belongs and she knows its not going to happen. Later that day Princess Kelzy and marcus stopped for some food and drinks then Kelzy asked him something....
" why are you acting like this" said Kelzy
" because I dont have nobody in my life to be there for me so i do act like i do" said Marcus
" i was there for you at all times when you was working for me at the time before all this, i believed in you an you messed it now" said Princess
" You really was there for me and you never told me why?" said Marcus" then i would've had a change of heart before this happend"....
" I didnt say anything because my father didnt want me to get close to you as much" said Princess
Later that day the princess and Marcus were still finishing their conversation together while they kept on walk on their journey to the bosses house. The journey was different from kelzy because she has never seen this are of the kingdom all her life so she thinkng this will help the other people her father never knew about that needs help. The princess was very tired of walking to the mans house, she wanted to stop and he didn't want to stop. They finally made it to the house and the man was waiting for her to enter the house. Once she entered he had his guys grab her and put her in a private room.
" Hello princess I finally got you" said the boss
" Why do you want me here, why did you take me away from my family" said Kelzy
" I bought you here beacause i need a favor" said the boss
" What is your favor that you want from me" said princess
" Well i want you to trick your father into giving me his thrown to the kingdom" the Boss said
" NO! never, I'm not going to do that to my father for you" the Princess screamed
" You will do what I tell you to do and you wont deny my request" as the Boss look at her with a face of anger and maddness. The Boss has the guys hold her down until she said " YES! i will do it okay just tell them to stop, they were hurting me". They let the princess go and she started crying. After everything Marcus took her back to the kingdom were her parents was going crazy looking for her. The princess ran to her parents and hugged them.
" Daughter your home and back alive" Said King Edgar
" Yes Dad home, I missed you so much" said His Daughter
" Where did you go" said the King
" Sorry daddy i can't tell you, but i have to tell you something" said Kelzy
" What is it baby?" said the father
" Well there is this person that wants you to give up your thrown, and i can't tell who it is, they said that if you don't give give it up to that person that I can't you who it is that is, he will take me away forever" said his daughter
That night the King , Kelzy's father was thinking about what she told him. He talked to her mother about it. As they were talking about the problem, the princess was thinking about what would happen to her if her father wouldn’t give the Boss of Marcus the ruler of kingdom. She is praying on that her father would think of something to do to trick the guy into not taking the thrown. That Morning when everybody woke up the father also the king had a talk with his daughter.
“Daughter I want to tell you that I do not want to give it up but we can have a plan to catch him for what he did” King Edgar
“Daddy WHYYYYYYY! I don’t want this to happen, what if it doesn’t work? I’m really scared don’t do it” crying the Princess
“Baby don’t cry. Trust me nothing will happen to you, believe me when I say that this plan will work because I have your back” Said Edgar
“Okay Father I will trust you” as the princess calms down
That morning Her Prince heard that she was back he was so happy that he was there waiting for her. Outside once she got outside the princess was grabbed into a car that nobody knew about. The prince named Kevin went after the car and lost it. The Prince went back to the castle he told her parents. Her Father started to cry because he promised that nothing will happen to her.
During that day the father is going crazy looking for his daughter and thinking were would she be. The daughter is with Marcus again, he was the one who took her in the car away. They are screaming at each other saying “TAKE ME HOME NOW!” as they go on with the conversation in the car they go back to the Bosses house.
“So is your father going to give up the kingdom to me?” the boss said
“I don’t Know ask him, I told him about your request and he might do it” said Kelzy
“NO! I don’t want might I want to have a YES!” said the boss
The boss was going on with the conversation he was yelling at the princess about the request that he is mad about. The whole day went by and the King, Princess Kelzy’s fathers found where she was because of the car and were it showed the licenses plate of the car. The king went inside to house where she was. They fought and the King told the boss that took his daughter. He told that he was never giving the thrown to you ever and you will grown old in jail for the rest of your life so you wouldn’t be a bad person in my kingdom. As the Princess went to hug her father they talked.
“Daddy you came for me! How did you find me? I was worried out of my mind” said his daughter
“Baby I’m here for you I will never let you go ever” said her father
“I believe you so much” said the princess as she hugged her father tightly
“Let’s go home” said the King
That night she made it home and her prince was waiting for her to come home and once he seen her he proposed to her and she said yes. The next morning they started planning for the wedding. After the week past the Prince and the Princess got married and they lived Happily Ever After. The Princess made it to be Queen and had the chance to fix her country to the best of the ability for her kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment